Evergreen Regional Waste Management Services Commission
Site Rules and Regulations
- Children and pets must stay in the vehicle.
- Incoming loads must be secured and covered.
- All persons entering the site must sign in at the Scale House on entering and exiting the site.
- No Scavenging
- All vehicles hauling waste must be weighted on the way in and on the way out.
- Everyone must follow instructions issued by the operator or the scale Operator.
- Different materials have different spots and all loads must be unloaded at the proper spot. Please fallow instructions given by operator.
- Please no open toed shoes on site.